If you need to make a claim, we're here to help. Our claims teams are committed to getting you back up and running as soon as possible. Our job is to make your claims experience straightforward and speedy.
To make a claim you can call, email or even write to us:
For Buildings, Contents, Money, All Risks, Computer or Business Interruption claims:
Call us on 01252 387 249 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (for emergency or out of hours claims please call 0800 028 0336)
Email us at email@example.com
Write to us at Zurich Property Claims, PO Box 3303, Interface Business Park, Swindon, SN4 8WF
For Liability claims, including Public Liability, Employer’s Liability, Hirer’s Liability, Trustee Indemnity, Financial Lines, Libel & Slander or Personal Accident claims:
For Legal Expenses claims:
Call us on 0117 934 2116 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Here are some useful tips when making a claim:
- Notify the appropriate claims team as soon as possible
- Keep any damaged or defective property in connection with your claim
- Notify the police regarding any damage caused by theft, attempted theft or malicious damage and note your crime reference number
- Please forward any legal correspondence that you receive on to the appropriate claims team as soon as possible
- Supply full details of the claim in writing, together with any evidence and information that may be relevant so that your claim can be investigated and verified.